Handling of Personal Information
At Gen Hakone Gora, hereinafter referred to as the hotel), we recognize that information that can identify individual customers (hereinafter referred to as personal information, who use the website operated by the hotel is important. are handled with care. On the hotel website, when providing services, the basic policy for handling personal information of customers is observed, and there may be additional notes on the handling of personal information for each service provided. In such a case, please refer to each service guide as it is separately displayed.
1. When requesting information
1) For hotel accommodation, restaurant reservations, various services, and customer safety.
2) Reservation of accommodation at the hotel reservation center.
3) Implementation of questionnaires regarding hotel services and products.
4) Development of new services and products handled by hotels.
5) All operations incidental or related to 1 to 4 above.
6) Business related to the provision of hotel services and products.
7) Hotel products, various events, campaign guidance and provision of various information
8) Responding to inquiries, requests, etc.
If we receive your personal information for services other than the above, we will clearly inform you of the purpose, content, and handling of your personal information.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information received from customers will be used on the hotel website only in the following cases and will not be used for purposes other than the purpose for which the customer provided personal information.
1) When the hotel needs to contact the customer for any reason.
2) When the hotel conducts analysis to improve the hotel website and hotel services and products. Even in this case, the analysis will be done statistically and will not be used to identify individual customers.
3) When there is consent from the customer.
3. Scope of collection of personal information
The personal information that the hotel receives from customers shall be the minimum necessary information for service provision, and the provision of other information will not be a condition for service provision. (For the minimum necessary information to be provided, we will clearly inform you of the items by adding a mark, etc.)
4. Collection and storage of personal information
Personal information received from customers will be stored only as a record of the service provided for which you have applied and will be deleted after a certain period.
5. Disclosure of personal information
The hotel will not disclose or provide the customer's personal information to a third party, except in the following cases. In addition, in the case of joint use or provision to a subcontractor, it does not constitute disclosure or provision to a third party.
1) When there is consent of the customer himself/herself.
2) When disclosure or provision is requested based on laws and regulations.
3)When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
4) When it is necessary to cooperate with the government or local governments in carrying out public projects and notifying the customer of the purpose of collection or announcing it publicly will interfere with the execution of the relevant work. in case of fear
5) The following items will be specified in advance when providing information.
a. The purpose of use is to provide it to a third party.
b. Items of personal data provided to third parties.
c. Means or method of provision to third parties.
Notify the person of information about the suspension of provision of personal data that can identify the person to a third party at the request of the person or put it in a state where the person can easily know it, and the person When we stop providing to a third party at the request of.
6) When disclosing or providing personal information in a state where the individual cannot be identified, such as statistical data.
7) When a third party identifies the name of the guest and receives an inquiry by telephone or verbal regarding the stay, whether the guest is in the room, and the length of stay.
8) When we receive a request from a third party to specify the name of the guest and to transfer messages and luggage. *For items 7) and 8), we will stop providing personal information to third parties upon request from the customer. If you wish to stop, please inform the front desk staff at the time of reservation or check-in.
6. Outsourcing of business
The hotel may outsource part of its operations and provide personal information to the outsourcer to the extent necessary. In this case, we will conduct appropriate supervision, including concluding a contract regarding the handling of such outsourcing contractors.
7. Safety measures
For the safety of personal information, we take reasonable safety measures from both management, operation, and system aspects to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
Collection of information on the website We collect access records (access logs) to the hotel as part of the information collection on the hotel website. not. We will disclose it only when required by law.
8. Personal information on linked sites
The hotel website introduces links to the websites of other companies and organizations to provide more useful information and services to our guests. The hotel does not take any responsibility for the collection and handling of personal information on the linked website.
9. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Suspension of Use, Erasure
>If the customer himself/herself requests (1) disclosure, (2) correction, deletion, addition, or (3) suspension of use or erasure of personal data held by the hotel. After confirming that you are the person, we will take the following measures within a reasonable period and scope. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, health, property, etc. of the person or a third party, if it significantly hinders the implementation of hotel business, or if it violates other laws and regulations, all or part of it We reserve the right to decline requests from departments.
1) We will answer about disclosure.
2) Regarding corrections, deletions, and additions, we will investigate the content of your request and make corrections, etc.
3) Suspend use or delete. However, please note that we may not be able to provide services that meet your request due to suspension of use or erasure of personal information.
10. Request method and inquiry for disclosure, etc.
Requests in the preceding paragraph regarding the retained personal data of customers and inquiries regarding other personal information shall be made in the following manner. In addition, confirmation of reservation and use of hotel accommodation is accepted free of charge at the hotel contact window, so please use it. However, please note that we will not be able to confirm your identity (or confirm that you are the person acting on your behalf, depending on the content).
For requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, suspension/deletion of use, and notification of purpose of use, please contact the following.
Reservation Manager, Gen Hakone Gora
Please tell us about the handling of personal information